Have you heard about cord blood banking, but aren’t quite sure what it is or why you’d want to consider it? Catch a news story about celebrities using regenerative stem cells and wonder what’s the big deal? This is the video for you!
Benefits, Risks, and Alternatives of Stem Cell Collection
– Security that your baby and your family has access to live-saving stem cells whenever you need them. – A simple and non-invasive collection process that fits in the flow of what your provider is already doing at birth.
– A secure and private collection and storage process.
– If families want something like a lotus birth and placenta encapsulation, only umbilical cord tissue would be available for collection.
– The payment plan may not work for low-income families.
– Accessing a public stem cell bank, at a high cost, when you need one.
– Choosing to not utilize advanced stem cell treatments in the course of the life of your family.